I've posted a million and three new photos, so go check out my site :)
St. Patrick's day was awesome. I started by meeting up with Emily around 1:30ish at a Colby party (she went there) I guess its a tradition to throw this "dog head" party. All i know is that there were endless kegs of green beer. So I was sold. After a few hours of the green beer I decided I could walk from the party to Chris' house. Evidently I turned the wrong direction and 30 min later had to call chris to pick me up in his car because I was very lost. We continued on to 51st state with Kati and Maura in foggy bottom. We made a bunch more stops before the sun went down and some other stuff and i dont know...and ended up around maybe 11ish at Leslie's for Car Bombs and glasses of irish creme. Leslie informs me that I was a "showtime" which I've somewhat been able to piece together from photos.
I've been slacking on my "weekly features" like bad pickup attempts and weekly videos. Its not that there havent been amusingly bad attempts, or i havent seen good videos...I guess I just had other things to talk about.
Anyway This weekend's bad attempt was around 2 pm on st. patrick's day. Needless to say the guy was already wasted. He walked up and says "you dont look it, but you arent pregnant are you? I just gotta cover my bases and make sure I'm not a dad yet" Clearly I was hooked and couldnt break away from conversation at this point, only awesomeness was to come. He continued with "does your mom work at a bubble gum factory? because you are yum-a-licious" I started laughing which I guess just prompted the guy..."does your dad work at a juice factory? because you are very fine...no? you've heard that one...ok I've got a magic watch and it says you arent wearing underwear....no? it must be a half hour fast!"
This guy was quite a champ, I think he had a few more that he threw in. It was fully amusing.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys actually got there around 9:30, but I think you're missing an hour and a half from your life that night because you spent it passed out in my bed while all of my house guests took turns spooning you. Except for Ted whom I remembered you telling me afterwards (in your not-so-slick "sidetalk") "He only sat on the corner of your bed and refused to spoon when I requested it. He just sat and chatted. But Evan is a good spooner! He wins!"
yeah evan definitely wins! he's a great spooner!
and in all fairness i think i only passed out for like a half hour :)
Oh dear...
So, did you go home with him?
no, I didnt go home with him...But he was right his magic watch WAS a half hour fast ;)
Post a Comment