Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the headphone dilemma

If you've had any conversations with me in the past while you know I cant stand my office mates (one more than the other). I cant seem to get them to stop talking to me either! all day he just comes up with such random stuff and although i never give him more than a one word answer he keeps trying. Yesterday's gem was

Him:"does your religion believe in magic?"
Me:"I dont know"
Him: "well do you?"
Me: shrug
Him:"Well....when you die will you know?"

WHAT??? seriously? I can handle talking about work with him because its what I'm paid to do, but anything beyond that I dont want. I dont want to discuss anything personal, especially about religion thanks.

I think I have a solution though.

Currently when I listen to music he cant tell and continues to talk to me till I take out the ear piece. But thats because they are these headphones and he cant tell.


I've just ordered a pair like this to make it more conspicuous when I'm listening to music.



But while browsing google images looking for an example to post here I found an even better idea that i may implement next:



If you have any more ideas please let me know!

2 comments:

LG said...

"conspicuous."

Charlotte : ) said...

Those things look like they will take you to the future of rock.