Such a fun weekend. So little sleep. I think I can count the sleeping hours on one hand. (more story behind the title of the blog but i wont get into it)
Friday night was chris'25th birthday at buffalo billiards. Ruffie beers aside it was a fun night. Leslie and I had pretty much accepted that Will and Ted werent going to come out with us but it turns out they had been secretly texting with mike all night and surprised us all at the bar!
Sat night we tried out the wine bar on cap hill for Chandler's 35th Birthday. The wine taps behind the bar look really cool. Then we continued on to the pour house. I tried typing up the "bad attmpt" which happened here, but its a you had to be there situation and although hillarious, just doesnt come accross well in the blog. After many many rounds of pitchers of miller light (the wisc kids are rubbing off on us) leslie and I decided at 2:30 am that we should split one more pitcher...this wasnt a great idea retrospectively hungover speaking.
Sunday...basically all day sunrise to sunset Leslie and I hung out with the Mann/Criss family. It was fun to not have anything I needed to do and just run around the backyard all day. Except when the kids were napping Leslie Jessica and I went to Annapolis for a couple hours unfortunately leaving Charlotte behind :( . One of the funniest parts was when Levi brought out the pow, pow, power wheels (yes i watch too much tv) and the youngest brother (names left out on purpose) was incharge of driving but didnt quite get forward and reverse to help him get around things so he'd just plow into whatever was infront of him full speed.
For all of you concerned about me being tired today, dont worry I fell asleep last night at 9:30! I was trying to stay up to watch the aprentice since I havent missed one all season, but luckily I have tivo b/c my eyelids just wouldnt stay open.
As far as brackets go one of them i'm doing great, but my more aggressive bracket i'm totally out of :( oh well.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As a Badger, I need to clarify that it's Miller Lite, not Miller Light.
The best part about "Chandler's 25th birthday party," which you somehow left out were:
1. We don't know Chandler.
2. We didn't meet Chandler at his own birthday party.
3. People kept asking us how we know Chandler.
4. We totally only guessing it was his 35th birthday and never actually verified if 35 was correct.
5. Had we known we totally crashed a birthday party and that it was open bar, we probably would not have paid for those drinks.
Post a Comment