I think I need to start bringing my own lunch. Way too many random people in this general area now know me. Here are just a few that stand out....
*Chipolte now starts preparing my Veggie bol as I walk up before I order
*Greenway Liquor store knows me, my name, and thinks I'm dating My co worker Danny Mac...in fact the liquor store guy has yet to not make an awkward comment when I walk in, even when I'm alone. I've cut back my visits there.
*Starbucks guy knows me, my Raspberry no whip Hot Chocolate, and pretty much thinks Jim and I are tied at the hip, and when I go without Jim he'll question me on it. This guy is nice so I like the fact that he knows me. I'm not sure what he's gonna do when I switch to my summer Iced Chai.
*Atlanta Bread Company people know me but don't like me--probably b/c of the official complaint I've written to thier HQ.
*Bagel store people know me but dont yet know "the usual", but based on the amt of pot we watch them smoke behind the building (the view from some of our offices) I don't think they'll ever know "the usual".
*Smoothie King in CP acknowledges they recognize me...although i havent been there all winter.
* Froggy Bottom still knows me...I guess senior spring I spent too much time there, but the owner lady thats always there and always drunk ran into me in courthouse the other weekend and approached me and said hi! I didn't even recognize her at first out of context. weird!
I'm sure there are more, but thats the list i've come up with for now
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You need to go to Jimmy John's and become a regular.
Post a Comment