Thursday, March 8, 2007

Turk: It sounds like you're asking me out on a man date. JD: Why are you so afraid of loving me?

As Leslie recently mentioned in her blog we are weekend bar buddies/ wing girls for eachother. infact I think its pretty safe to say we are singlehandedly the two best wing girls in the buisness. no need for details here, so just trust me, we are awesome.

Well recently I've realized that our friendship parallels that of a TV friendship: JD and Turk on scrubs. Recently she started calling me JD and I call her Brown Bear. its great. She is kinda the independant one keeps emotions and feelings inside while I on the other hand like to share and talk about everything. We have discussed getting walki talkies so we can be in constant communication (yeah, like we arent already), turns out JD and turk had walki talki watches...which turned out to be not so good in the end.



Before all of you leave me comments saying how scrubs is not as good any more, I am fully aware of this and I'm talking more like in the comedy central rerun all day every day sense of scrubs.

As with JD and Turk with girls, based on guys Leslie and I have gone for since we became friends we have come to the conclusion that we have the opposite taste in guys, so we'll never be caught fighting for one :) Infact she's been known to say to me when I ask "guess who i think is cute" she responded "i just look for the one that I think is least attractive and I know thats the one you like"....Last week we ran down our list of cute guys and there were a few we agreed on based on personality but other than that I think the closest we got was George Clooney who I acknowledge is good looking and she is head over heals for. I think this may be a good thing.

I guess in general JD and Turk are pretty opposite. here are some other things Leslie and I have agreed to disagree on
*Dylan vs Denny
*Crunchy vs Smooth peanut butter
*spring vs Fall

Of course two things we can agree on is sense of hummor and music.

3 comments:

LG said...

I thought about you last night when I made a grilled peanutbutter and banana sandwich and all I could find was crunchy peanutbutter. Those peanut pieces hurt my molars!

Rachel said...

mmm that sounds so yummy...I wish i had it right now! although you probably made it on whole wheat bread...thats another difference.

Charlotte : ) said...

This warms the cockles of my heart.