Ouch, every inch of my body hurts today. I think i worked out more this weekend than I have in a loooong time. Warmed up with sat's 5K. The race for the cure went well, we had a huge group, and raised a substantial amount of money. Then I followed up with sunday gym time with the trainer I mentioned before, weights and everything. Now my body just wants me to sit still forever.
Leslie's birthday party was, as predicted, totally random and lots of fun. I cant really blog about most of it, but ask me and I'll tell you. Before going to Irish times a few of us met up for dinner at T-bone's house, they ordered pizza, and by my request we got the oreo pizza for dessert. It was ok. The weird thing is that it really was on a pizza crust, if i were the one making it I'd put it on a cookie crust.
Irish times was fun, the bartenders were really nice. Jessica started by asking them all sorts of awkward questions, and then gave them the chance to pose back some more awkward questions which they hapily jumped on. One of them tried to ask us some pretty inapropriate and awkward questions, but since my best friend works with some pretty disturbing issues at NCMEC I had already discussed that very topic that day and jumped right in with a response. Another highlight was when Sarah (leslie's psu friend) tried to make ted feel awkward by lunging at him, but he didnt miss a beat and lunged right back. I'll post pictures soon.
(look for an awesome movie review tomorrow)
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You forgot to mention how you won the drink-off against Levi. (by forfeit)
Post a Comment