Tuesday, June 26, 2007

bought my first real six string...bought it at costco....

Now I'm ready for my second....So I Found this new guitar/amp set that I want to get. ITS PINK. Awesome right? I brought this up at work the other day b/c my new officemate(yes the two sucky ones are gone and its now me jim and eric yay!) brought his guitar in b/c i guess he was going to practice after work, i dont know, so he showed it to me then we got to talking about his new hollow body one or something---i was impressed...so then i told him about my hopes and dreams of getting a pink one, and he told me that they even sold SPARKLY pink guitars! Check out what we found:



or





Then I continued this discussion with rob later and he made me promise that I wouldnt get anything before talking it over with him first. I kinda trust him since i think he actually reconstructs cool old guitars if i heard right.



(http://images.misupply.com/products/original/Daisy%20Rock/146751AtomicPinkO.jpg

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product?full_sku=514521%2e007

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product?full_sku=514534%2e722)

0 comments: