Tuesday, June 5, 2007

There are Five different types of chairs in this room!

Knocked Up
Before the movie had even come out Leslie and I agreed that this movie was not one we should see with boys, and that we needed to see it together. We just knew it would make for totally awkward situations. We were right.

Overall the movie was AWESOME. I pretty much laughed straight through from start to end (with the exception of one scene which I have since dubbed the worst scene ever shown in a movie).

Paul Rudd was hilarious. Between him, Seth Rogen, and Jason Segel the guys couldn't have been casted better. Even Katherine Heigel was great.

While the whole movie was amazing two scenes stick out as my favorites. First when Allison (katherine) was driving her nieces to school one of the little girls randomly says "I googled murder" and then proceeds to describe the pictures she saw. The second involves a hotel room, shrooms, and FIVE different types of chairs.

You need to all go see this movie so that we can all quote it and discuss it :)

"I'm sorry I told you to go fuck your bong"
"Its alright.....I didn't"

As a side note, I still hurt today :(

1 comments:

J said...

What scene did you hate?