Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday at Last!

well testing this week was interesting. it started...and stopped...and now we have a scary meeting because of it.

Lets think about better, less stressful things....

so AFI came out with their best movies list and citizen Kane tops it again. have any of you actually seen that movie? I haven't, and I'm pretty sure I've never heard anyone reference it ever so I kinda doubt any of my friends have. Maybe we should all sit down and watch it some time and see what the fuss is about. I'll provide the booze, but someone else is going to have to provide the dvd player since mine is freaking out on me.

2 comments:

J said...

I've seen Citizen Kane several times (thats what going to film school does for you).

It's definitely a good movie, but gets at the top of the list more for its technical achievements than for being entertaining.

But I think it's definitely worth watching. My top movie is still The Godfather.

Sarah said...

I saw it and would have to agree with Joseph that it wasn't that fascinating of a movie. I don't know enough about the technical side of films, so I couldn't grasp that therefore it was just okay.