Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good times with good friends

Last night I went out to dinner with Kelly and Karlyn. Both were at one point in time orbital employees, and us girls gotta stick together. Karlyn still works here, but Kelly has moved on to Scranton, PA....yes thats right, the home of the show "the office".

Work brought Kelly to alexandria this week so Karlyn and I went over and we all got dinner. Things felt like Kelly never left, it was great. I miss the weekend hh turned annapolis/federal hill/baltimore turned sleepover nights! Those were the best. I think a road trip to PA is in order :)

I was trying to convince Kelly that this year for her bday she should throw herself a "decade of drinking" party. When I turn 31 there is no doubt in my mind thats what I'm gonna do. Karlyn on the other hand freaked out and never admitted to turning 31, infact I'm pretty sure she claims to be in her 20's still. Maybe I should start planning my party now. Its gonna be awesome and you are all invited!

0 comments: