Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Axis of Evil

Leslie and I amuse each other most of the time. At least she amuses me, maybe i weird her out...who knows. Anyway here is a conversation she and I had yesterday that I keep remembering and laughing.

Leslie: I have to go write a Press Release, I'll be back in a little
Me: Oh is the PR answering the question "why is Rachel so awesome?"
Leslie: No, that's not news
Me: Yeah, but sometimes people need to be reminded
Leslie: Whats your news hook this time?
Me: guess we could do it like bush does...Safran declares war on someone much more weak...therefore she is awesome
Leslie: on your own personal axis of evil: Haircuts. Orange. Yankees.
Me: don't forget snakes
Leslie: Snakes are in my personal axis of evil don't worry- a war is already being waged on that front

The axis list was modified a little b/c i couldnt post one of her real options.

One of my favorite SNL skits happens to be the Axis of Evil one. Since i'm at work I cant find it on youtube and link it, so here is a transcript I found. I'm laughing pretty hard just reading it. http://snltranscripts.jt.org/01/01mbush.phtml

1 comments:

LG said...

"Don't listen to what the economists say. Why? Because they like math, and math is very much a part of the Axis of Evil."

Damn straight.