I am really starting to hate being in the lab. I've been in there for about a week now, and NOTHING has gone right. Finally yesterday we are in full swing, about to run the last test on the second axis when the guy comes to me and says "we are at storm warning level 3 and you are going to have to sign a waiver to continue"...I guess the vibe lab is prone to power surges during storms. AWESOME. I made some phone calls and decided not to sign the form.
As the lab tech told me yesterday..."murphy visits this lab often"
Its so incredibly hot out that I broke a sweat walking down the street to my car this morning, and all I want to do is be outside today, but instead I'll be in the vibe lab dungeon. meh. Oh and the best part is that even after I finish the third axis of this test I have about 4 more pieces lined up to test. At least I have my trusty laptop with solitaire.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment