Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm just a girl with a Plan


(not so) Secret Operation Drink Off


I've decided to challenge Levi in a drink off sat night. pint for pint. I've informed Leslie and Charlotte, but I'm afraid to tell Levi. It might be secret operation drink off--or maybe I'll tell him later--or maybe he'll read my not so secret blog--or Charlotte might tell him. At first I figured OK, I've totally got this---what does he have that I don't? I joked that we were about the same size, so its probably fair, But then Charlotte pointed out that he's about twice my size and was in the Navy. So its now Thursday and I have two days left before the drink off, so I'm pretty much only left with one option: Train. So I think maybe after work today I'll just start training for the big event. That's what real athletes do right? I can do repetitions of car bombs chased with shots, that's probably the smartest thing to do.

The only thing that *might* hinder my abilities that day is the race for the cure that morning. To someone who hates exercising its the equivalent of running a marathon. So if I lose, or give in, or just get caught up in the awesomeness that is Leslie's birthday, or the randomness that is the Irish times, I hereby declare that my loss will be solely because of the race, and not because of my inability to hold up to Levi. That's not too bad right? I mean losing for a fundraiser for breast cancer research and treatment? I'd say I win no matter what!


Team B.O.O.B(Beating Our Odds Beautifully) Part II

Last night a bunch of us who are participating in the event got together Chez Sweeney and Martin to decorate our shirts. It went surprisingly well. Everyone was super creative! We had shirts ranging from "team B.O.O.B." to hand prints covering the boobs saying "do you feel me?" to "¡B.O.O.B!" (to give this an international feel)...and many more, just look for pictures next week.

4 comments:

LG said...

I went to this assembly in elementary school that told me that you could do anything if you just believe in yourself.

So if you just believe in yourself. And aren't put off by the concept of "puke and rally," I think you will succeed in drinking Levi under the table.

Puja said...

Don't train too hard, you might get super hung over and then not want to drink anymore period. That happened once when I tried to drink Joe under the table (don't ask, I don't remember why we were doing that).

thestark said...

I will not be pleased if I have to miss this spectacle.

Charlotte : ) said...

This is going to be fun.