Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big Decisions

I've taken friday off to do a whole bunch of things. One being go back to GW and get my hair cut. Yes I still go to the same guy i've gone to since freshman year when I frantically needed a local hairdresser to do my hair for a semi formal. But he's pretty good, so he stuck. And much easier than flying home any time I need to get my hair cut.

Well my hair has gotten to be fairly long and its time for a cut. Should I do something drastic? or just a trim? maybe something in between? I thought i'd ask all you crazy kids out there on the intraweb what I should do. Any suggestions are welcome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever you do, don't pull a Britney Spears. You'd still be beautiful with a shaved head, but I like you with hair better.

Sarah said...

How is the haircut?! I bet it looks great. I hope you are enjoying your now open pool. I'm soo jealous.

Puja said...

How did the hair cut turn out? I went there right before I left to go get my hair cut too :) What are you going to get your masters in?