Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oops [she] crapped [her] pants: The office edition

Before I get into the weird and disturbing blog that Leslie convinced me to write up I'd like to wish Manny Ramirez a happy birthday. Here is a pic of Manny being Manny (running in his home run at monday's game, nice 10th row view huh?)


On to the weird. Thursday afternoon all my online friends had gone home and Jim and I were trying to finish up our work so we didnt have to come in on Friday, when I start getting frantic IMs from Chris and Brett (two co workers not on my floor). Chris informs me that there is a rumor that there is a turd on the floor of the 7th floor ladies room and he wants me to investigate.

I refused to go since being the one of the only girls on the 7th floor i didnt want anyone getting confused and thinking there was even a remote chance I had pooped on the floor. Eventually I agreed to go and barely peaked my head in and declared it was all a lie.

A few minutes later Brett comes running into my office saying clearly i didn't look carefully (he had checked himself), so Michelle (the IT lady) and I went back, and sure enough there it was. a little turd sitting just far enough away from the toilet that it really made no sense how it could have possibly gotten there.

We all agreed that there was a good chance it was this one lady who isnt always with it. It was suggested that "she's not too coordinated so it could be her". Brett was quick to point out that really how much coordination does it take? Esp since there is a fully equipped handicapped stall.

theories:
- someone just blatently missed the toilet
- someone threw it or placed it to where it was as an act of terrorisim
- someone had an accident in thier pants and while walking to the toilet a little bit fell out onto the floor (eeeew)

Just another day at the office....

2 comments:

LG said...

I was absolutely right in convincing you to blog about this.

MOST RIDICULOUS. STORY. EVER.

brittany said...

did you hear about the time some girl pooped in tom's bed? and he didn't find it until the next day! that was even better...

ps. i'm so glad you are coming!