Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disappearing Act

I'm not sure this is a sad R.I.P. post, but I figured I'd mention it anyway. So I took a slight detour on the way to work this morning through the capitol hill area and on the way back onto 295 I noticed something was missing...Nation! Well there was still half a wall there, but everything else was gone.

They shut it down a while ago and it just stood there empty I guess. Maybe it will be the new parking lot for the nationals? who knows. The stadium is coming along well and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger every time i drive by there.

It was kinda fitting that coincidentally I was listening to Alkaline Trio as I drove by...that was the show I went to the week the club closed.

as a side note, I just ran spellcheck and this might be the first post ever where I spelled things correct first time around! Gold Star for me!

1 comments:

LG said...

Last show I saw at Nation: April 14, 2004. Something Corporate + Yellowcard.

That's a good last memory.