Leslie and I were talking about various name options and I decided I want a whole zoo of animals so I can name them all names from Xmen. Here is what I have so far, feel free to offer suggestions.
My future pets:
-big dog: Wolverine
-Albino Rabit: Storm
-Cripple cat: Charles Xavier
-Bad Tempered hamster: Phoenix (alternatively it could be dark suit spiderman...) or if i like spiders which i dont i could get a dark spider pet and name it pheonix since there is that parallel there.
-Penguin: Ice Man
-Non cripple cat: Pryde
-Random bird (i hate birds so i dont care what type it is): Angel
-Chameleon: Mystique
let me know if you have any other ideas. i might need to get an entire house just for my school for the gifted pets :)
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dragon--Pyro
Porcupine--Kid Omega
Polar Bear--Juggernaut
Skunk-Rogue
Toad--Toad
Post a Comment