Thursday, May 3, 2007

Can I Interest You In An Orgasm?

That was the opening line for one of the sales vendors at "girl's night out" sponsored by Sheckey's.

Last night Leslie and I found our way to the DAR constitution hall and wandered through maybe 50 vendors. We got to one with lingere and leslie saw it first and she turned back to me and said "i think i found one you'll like". It turned out to be the vendor for Slumber Parties...the party that i've been to a few times, and its lots of fun. I need to organize another one soon. to any ladies reading this who is in???

Hands down the BEST part of the event was when we accidentally wandered on stage where some liquor vendors were set up. I turned to Leslie and go "do you know who was standing RIGHT HERE?"...Yes, Thats right. Dave Grohl. I could feel his presence. We quickly located where we had been sitting during the show and found out that you could clearly see our seats. Obviously Dave saw me that night and is totally in love and is now desperately searching for me. I'M RIGHT HERE DAVE!

1 comments:

Charlotte : ) said...

I always tell Levi I'm going to start doing Slumber Parties. That way when people say, "What does your wife do?" he can answer, "She peddles sex."

He usually dfollows up with, "At least you'd have a job..."