Thursday, May 17, 2007

Starwars meets Jamestown

So I went a little crazy buying stamps. I don't send letters, I don't mail out bills (all electronic), and I don't use stamps for anything else. But for some reason I just really like stamps. So I bought the new Jamestown (not jonestown) commemorative triangle stamps, and I pre ordered two sheets of the Star Wars stamps...don't judge me if i frame them. Anyway I intend to use the Jamestown stamps, and one of the sheets of star wars stamps. Now I just need something to use them on. So if you would like a letter from me just send me your address! I have new stationary with Sandy-esq pictures on them (clearly i bought them before she died), and I'm now ready to use them. So expect a whole lotta letters!

In June some new lighthouse stamps come out too which I will probably buy as well. So I'm totally serious when I say just give me your address and you'll get some form of snail mail communication.

0 comments: