Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tuesday, you see, she had to be free

Tuesday is one of the best days of the week. I guess its no weekend or anything, but it is the day that new CDs come out. I think right now the CD I'm most excited for should come out some time around April I believe. I've already started hearing a few songs here and there, but those are the songs you get sick of first, so really getting the whole CD is almost always worth it. Another option is to download it, but I really like to get the actual CD for two main reasons. First because looking through the CD jacket the first time is so exciting, second what if your computer dies? well if you've bought the CD you have it backed up for the next computer. If you were wondering what that CD is that I'm excited for, clearly its the new Avril Lavigne CD.

p.s. I posted LOTS of new pictures on my angelfire site :)

1 comments:

LG said...

I was wondering what that CD was. But now I wish you hadn't told me.