Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Randomness

* After a long weekend I'm well rested and back at work. I cant tell if I'm feeling better b/c a. my cold ran its course and its all done now, or b. my parents were right and the biggest cleaning my room has ever seen including a 100% dust-ectomy and a new air purifier, and all new bedding did the trick. Either way my apt is spotless and I'm feeling better.

* While there were no bloggable or amusing pick up attempts this weekend, I got the best drunk text from one of my friends. 3:30 am sat/sun he texted me to say "I love you in a platonic way". (i feel like he'll want me to leave him anonymous on that one).

* My beautiful 6 string guitar has transformed into a 5 string...oops. So basically if anyone knows how to re string that please let me know. I've bought the new wire thingy, and it just needs to be put on. Its the big fat one that broke.

* Lastly i'd just like to say how much I love used cd stores. I could spend hours in there. There is a great one like a block from my apt on willson blvd. Thats really the only good one I know in the area, so if its not there I'm out of luck. But really its such a great idea because as you know I love buying cds, but what I love even more is buying discounted cds. best of all worlds.

0 comments: