Would you rather have sex with someone with no arms or no legs?
It turns out everyone has a strong opinion on this matter. Think about it, which would you prefer? We had a heated debate over this topic with some demonstrations and roll playing before calling it a night and not coming to an agreement. Since then at lulls in conversations with other people we'll pose this question, everyone thinks about it for a little bit and then begins to debate thier side. Never does this question result in a boring night.
Recently Chris Hormann (i dont know if you read this) sent me this picture not knowing about the debate. (clearly this only adds more questions for guys to debate, but I still thought it was funny)
If you cant see the FULL picture click here
5 comments:
no legs, hands down. (no pun intended).
I have to agree with no legs. Then you can spin them around and do fun things.
I'd also go with the top half woman, bottom half fish. That reverse mermaid fish monster looks scary. Also, that was a debate pondered on a recent How I Met Your Mother. Good show.
No legs. No question about it.
That picture is pretty awesome. I'd have to say no legs as well.
this just occured to me: that Venus de Milo could be hot. Your fish-head picture is a little biased. Chicks have notoriously weak/useless arms anyway.
Post a Comment