Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow

Well its snowing.

I want a snow day tomorrow (or any day) as much as the rest of you, playing on the mall, drinking warm hotchocolate...you know, the usual....but I really just want it to stop snowing. Why? because Leslie Laura and I are going to the rnr hotel tonight to see none other than stellastarr*!!! We saw them awhile back and as soon as we saw they were returning we purchased tickets.

I really mainly like snow when I can go outside and play in it. Today it sucks because I have to time leaving work so i dont get stranded in greenbelt, but really nothing can be worse than my drive home yesterday when they closed 295 for an hour and a half and I was between exits so all I could do was sit there. I think my officemate has already booked himself a room at the holiday inn right here. I guess that wouldnt be the worst since you can just go hang out at willy k's.

Basically it just needs to hold out snowing for just a little for me to enjoy the show then it can resume and pg county gov (orbital closes only when they do) can close tomorrow and we can all go play in the snow! good plan? are you in?

2 comments:

LG said...

dude. I will cab to you, get the tickets and cab to rnr if thats what it takes. i've taken cabs in blizzard conditions before. if you can't see the road cause of snow, that just means all flat surfaces are fair game for driving. we are going.

LG said...

PS- Classic rock radio: 100.3 FM. My dad listens to it, so it should be right up your alley.