Thursday, February 22, 2007

boy you've got a prayer in memphis

Weekly video comes early this week because I couldnt wait any longer to share this. It is my directorial debut and grand entrance into the world of music videos. basically its awesome.




so what do you think? pretty professional huh? Joey (you havent commented in a while but you prob still read this) you think your company or contacts or whatever pretty much just want to hire me asap so that noone else steals me away? yeah thats basically what I was thinking too.

on another note wow, that was a great show last night, but since I didnt get home till 2 am you will all have to wait on the blog for that. Lets just say I got to talk to Evan Dando and the drummer from Vietnam after the show :) I'm tired now :(

3 comments:

J said...

I do still read the blog. But that youtube video isn't loading and when I try to go to the youtube link it says it's private. So I can't hire you (yet).

LG said...

Do you consider Will your "muse"?

Rachel said...

I think will is pretty much the best muse any girl could have! And a thanks to you, leslie for letting us shoot in your appartment.