Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I already picked out my outfit so you better show up ;)

This weekend is the weekend, the big one, the one you have all been looking forward to. the annual feb party. You all knew it was coming, and if you didnt you know now you do, and clearly if you can get to this blog you are invited. Plus leslie and I are sorta DJ'ing but we arent as good as aaron lacrate (who is? seriously?). The Attic in Adams morgan sat 24th, its up by chief ikes.

ANYWAY I was perusing my computer to save photos to move over to the new computer when i eventually get it (hopefully with a sound card ;) ) and I came across this one from the first feb party around when we all first became friends.



I got to thinking how much we've all changed on so many levels since this picture :) plus the size of the group has grown so much i think we have about 500 people invited this time. for a group of girls who are relatively new to the area thats pretty impressive if you ask me.

you like how in the picture i matched my hair to my shirt? thats a real sign of class (although dont be surprised if some color returns soon, as soon as i find the right inspiration which hopefully wont be eternal sunshine of the spotless mind meets xmen this time b/c it needs to be more professional i guess since i'm older now....we'll see)

3 comments:

LG said...

Eternal Sunshine should def be your inspiration. And since I know you hate orange, I guess we'll have to go with her Blue look in that film.

I don't want to take credit for DJing the party. Because there would DEFINITELY be different music if we were DJ-ing. We can take credit for compiling our groups requests and burning them onto disc. I think that's fair. Maybe one day if DJ Bill isn't feeling well we can fill in for him at Liberation Dance Party. Now THAT I'd wanna DJ.

Rachel said...

haha yeah i guess when Katie specifically reminded me that this wasnt LDP and we couldnt actually play "rachel and leslie" music I should have differentiated btwn us djing and us selecting good party music.

Sarah said...

Haha. I was wishing there was more LDP music on the bill, but I figured it wasn't even worth suggesting as only 4 of us like it. *sigh* Can't wait for the party!