Thursday, February 1, 2007

Mornings

I think I've figured out one reason I can no longer wake up properly to my alarm clock without hitting snooze 6 times (no joke). Its because I wake up to a CD alarm clock and I think its time to change CD's. This happens from time to time and I probably should have realized this sooner. Its kinda funny too because every now and then I hear one of these morning songs and am sorta jolted like i should be waking up, but i'm already awake and probably out at a bar.

Songs I've become immune to
1. Keane- Somewhere Only We Know (currently in player)
2. Avril Lavigne- Take me Away
3. Avril Lavigne - Losing Grip
3. Placebo- Every You Every Me
4. Beatles- Good Morning Good Morning
5. Blur- Coffee and TV
6. Pink Floyd- Speak To Me/Breathe (probably not a good choice this didnt last long)
(probably some others i cant think of right now)

Songs I'd like to wake up to
1. That song my grandparents use to sing to wake me up in the morning when I lived at their house (yes, i was in high school then, so what?)
2. A real trumpet playing revilre (not a recording)

Any Suggestions As To What I Should Put In Next?

1 comments:

LG said...

Imperial March.