Friday, August 31, 2007

some day i get to smoke Leslie....litterally

Last night I was lured out to Buffalo Billiards for Leslie's last night in DC as a resident(I get an extra 2 weeks of her in Hawaii...are you all jealous?)

This one guy came over to talk to me Jen and Leslie, and boy did he have all the lines.

First, he clearly had an accent so Leslie asked him where he was from. His answer? Heaven.

Once he finally admitted to being from Germany he told us we had to visit Munich...for the beer...wait, no....for the Champagne and Strawberries out in the fields late at night under the stars with that special guy.

It became clear to him that his best chance at getting some was to focus his attention on Jen so they flirted a while, then he turned to me and said "where are you from?" Boston, I answered. "I knew it, I could tell by your accent" really? "yeah, its cute, just like your eyebrows".....so um evidently I have cute eyebrows.

Then Leslie Tilley and I got to talking about dying because Katie's littlest friend is doing the tough guy challenge which is 8 miles of manure and electricity (no joke) so she needs to find him a jewish cemetary. Leslie said she wanted to be cremated. This gave me some ideas. I asked her if I could smoke her. She didnt quite like the idea, but as the night progressed I think she came around to it...so now we gotta keep our fingers crossed that she dies first. wow thats morbid.

I think there were probably a couple other highlights from the night.

1 comments:

LG said...

this is ridiculous to the max.