Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm back and back in action

First off Happy Birthday Jessica! only two weeks till we are all in hawaii for your wedding! cant wait.

I just returned from cape cod. It was pretty nice, but the coldest I remember the cape ever being. Dont worry that didnt stop us from going to the beach :)

Sat was Ashley and Tim's wedding which was BEAUTIFUL. it was outside infront of ocean edge and the reception was in the pavillion at ocean edge. For those of you that dont know what ocean edge is its a beautiful resort/golf club about a block from the summer camp I use to go to. I've probably spent 20 summers at ocean edge.

One day we went to nantucket. Really its just a beautiful place to shop. If you take the ferry over without a car (like we did) you really cant leave the main street, but thats ok!

We also visited the cape cod potato chip factory!!! Awesome, I know. Anyway if any of you have any questions about how chips are made feel free to ask me. I'm an expert.

So I guess I'm back in dc now. Its already much warmer, but I cant wait to leave again for Hawaii!

1 comments:

LG said...

How are the chips made?