Quite a busy weekend as usual. I'll just go through the highlights
1. Famous last words always kick you on your ass. Friday night pretty much ended with me, Leslie, and Jen going to the bar to order shots. They ask for Goldschlauger, which the bar was out of so Leslie goes "just give me something that will kick me on my ass"...well within 30 minutes all three of us were on our asses...in our own apartments...them praying to the porcelain gods and me taking a little nap in front of it.
2. Guitar Hero is the best game ever. And I am awesome at it. Paul, Nate, and Greg who live down the street peer pressured me into playing friday night and I'm sure glad they did. So now that paul is moving into his new love den and bringing guitar hero with him I'm gonna have to find new friends with the game...so speak up if you have it.
3. Andreea and her boyfriend scott came to visit! I havent seen them in like two years, but now that they've both graduated from law school and taken the bar they are both free! so that was fun, and we met up with Bill one of the nights for dinner which was cool, havent seen him in a while.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment