Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday at last!

For a short week this week sure has gone on a while. At noon today I get on a plane for boston with my brave travelers and then we will drive to Cape Cod for 5 days. So if you are missing my blog dont worry, it will return maybe next thursday or so.

Last night I watched the season premier of Weeds for the third time. What a great show! The season finale sure left a lot of things hanging so i've been waiting a long time for the premier and i wasnt disapointed. I cant wait till next monday!

I also watched (again) the series premier of Californication. Its pretty much a soft core porn. but with better plot. It looks like it might be promising so I'll give it another chance. the one weird thing is that one of the ladies david duchovny sleeps with is the littlest girl from the show The Nanny. So thats really weird and disconcerting. She also plays a 16 year old, but in real life she's 21. weird all around. oh well.

0 comments: