Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Will, and Why I hate Pigeons

Happy Birthday Will.

Leslie and I thought about buying these tickets for him (marc cohn nov 16th at ramshead tavern) ....Then we pictured it in our heads and decided against it.

We realized pretty fast that when walking in memphis came on will would probably sing louder than marc did and he'd eventually stop to see what was going on.

Instead we think we will get him tickets to this:Thunder from Down Under!

Looking forward to tonight's Wedding Crasher theme'd birthday party!

Also My pigeons have grown up, wilmer and sheldon have flown away....at last! they were fucking slow learners. I thought they'd never leave. last week when I watched them jump off patio furniture and nose dive into the floor i was sure they'd never learn. One thing i'm angry at them for while learning was breaking my ash tray. So i'm gonna need a new one. This weekend will be the big clean off and re claim my balcony weekend! F'ing pigeons.

0 comments: