I think i have middle finger arthritis. The middle finger on my right hand has been hurting at the joints lately so today I decided its gotta be middle finger arthritis. Its probably from a combination of flicking people off and scrolling the middle mouse button. Infact it would appear that i scroll the middle mouse button so much that there is no longer any traction on the wheel!!
At first i thought that maybe my finger kept slipping b/c my hands were clammy or something but then i realized that the wheel is totally shinny. i've created a frictionless environment! This sucks.
Workwise this has been a pretty sucky week...I'm actually supposed to be at the lab now but i'm still in my apt...opps...here's to not having an 11 hour day in the lab today! I'm gonna need some drinks after work today
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment