Tuesday, August 14, 2007

***** beads and a biblical connection

Sat night was girls night...for the most part...well sortof. Anyway I was chatting with Lindsay and her friend chris and I told Lindsay that I like her necklace to which she responds that her sister thinks they look like anal beads. I agreed and the three of us broke into a discussion about that.

Seconds later this guy leans over to lindsay and says he likes her necklace (clearly having heard our conversation). Chris asked him if he'd heard the convo and he said no. Then somehow he went on to tell us he was born in israel and a direct decendant of moses to which i responded that I am a direct decendent of rachel.

Chris and i break away leaving lindsay stranded. i told chris to go put his arm around her or something and rescue her but a few seconds later i hear lindsay say "hey i think there is some dancing going on inside that i need to be a part of" and she runs off. Slick lindsay :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that having looked at your anal beads post won't get me in trouble at here at work.