After a lovely long weekend I am at work for one day, then ready to head out again for another extended vacation. Ten days in hawaii! Jessica, Robbie, Lindsay, and Ross are already there and me, Leslie, Charlotte, Levi, and family (and extended family) leave tomorrow!
I might be blogging from hawaii if anything awesome happens blog worthy since Leslie will have her laptop and I might start to miss blogging.
I am going to go check into my flight now. If you want to reach me you can still email or call while I'm away, just remember there is a 6 hour time difference :)
Also dont lose faith in my blog, I'll be back on the mainland by sept 17th so come back to my blog then :)
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
watch out for the hybrid rabid raccoon velociraptors ok. of course they only roam areas where volcanic twisters occur.
Post a Comment