The other day Eric and I were planning our upcoming trip to New Orleans. He briefly considered trying to go to a hornets game while we were down there and noticed something creepy.
http://www.nba.com/hornets/schedule/
go to that page. does any team name show up yellow? Eric lives in philly and all the sixers games showed up yellow.
I clicked on the link and noticed that all the washington games show up yellow. Ok maybe it gets our location from our IP address and makes our area yellow...right?...WRONG.
I continued scrolling down and BOSTON was also yellow. the NBA not only knows where I live, but also what team I root for. CREEPY!
let me know if that page does anything for you.
P.S. THE OFFICE STARTS TONIGHT
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing shows up yellow. Stop dropping acid before you blog.
Can't wait for the office.
Nothing shows up yellow for me either. Maybe because Alexandria doesn't have a team and they know I don't watch basketball.
Post a Comment