Family guy season premier this week was awesome, total knock off of star wars, scene for scene. I suggest you try and download it and watch it. I think my favorite was when Chris (luke) is looking at the two suns and the music is playing in the background and all of a sudden he goes "ladies and gentlemen, John Williams and the london symphony orchestra" and the screen pans left to show the orchestra. Then when the home gets attacked and the aunt and uncle are no more, he is more concerned about john williams b/c that meant we'd have to continue the episode with only danny elfman doing the music.
Also I pretty much rock at fantasy football. I'm 2-1 (the one was a tough loss, which involved me flying before the games so i couldnt change something that should have been changed). Anyway the first week i was the best in the league, and for this week i'm the second best. My co workers were saying i'd suck cuse i'm the girl in the league, but i'm showing them!
also my parents left, but not without taking me to citronelle first. thats prob the best dinner i've had in dc. mmmmm.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment