Well I'm back from Beautiful Maui! It was amazing. I'll post more including photos etc later in the week. usually i dont have a problem with jet lag, but i'm having quite the time adjusting back this time :(
Jessica and Robbie's wedding was incredible. They couldnt have had a more beautiful setting, and the circle of love made for some great pictures.
Surfing was so much fun. I'm thinking about quitting my job and becoming a pro surfer. I think my next stop is the tow in competition this winter at Jaws.
Snorkling I can do without, but it was still cool to see the fish up close (but far enough away so they dont bite me! (i just like swimming in the waves really)
hiking was fun especially since there was a (very cold) fresh water pond at the top to jump in and then hike back in our swim suits.
Sunset atop a dormant volcano was pretty darn cool. Litterally. it was like 40 degrees! the ladies and children sat in the semi heated convertible while watching the stars but poor robbie and levi had to sit outside.
ummmm I'm sure there is a lot more so I'll blog more later :) keep checking back!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment