Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tommy

Ok so i've spent a good part of my life listening to and enjoying the rock opera that is The Who's Tommy, but i've never seen it. That is untill this week.

You see a couple months back I impulse bought it on ebay--you know how it is, you see something you like, make a bid for it not thinking you'll win, and end up winning and are forced to buy it. (Its ok because I now know I can just get super ebayer Levi to re sell it for me).

Anyway, i was pretty mocked for buying it and was even told it was terrible and i'd hate it. This didnt stop me, i was still determined to watch.

To my surprise it was AWESOME. i mean its a little corny and ridiculous, but really thats what makes it so great.

I've got one question though...how does playing pinball make him a millionaire? If so maybe i should start working on my pinball skills.

also i could do without the sally simpson chapter. that part was totally random and really went no where with the storyline.

0 comments: