Another busy weekend in the life of Rachel
It all started at Irish Times with tristan and leslie and chris. A few drinks later we wandered down the street to the union pub to hang out with a whole lotta other people. From there we moved on to big hunt and eventually to sign of the whale where I dont think i've been since college. seriously.
Sat night was Jen's Birthday at Roxanne's. The bartender was hilarious and made awesome drinks. He was making fun of people at the bar from the second we walked in, luckily he wasnt making fun of us. The highlight of sat night was when we were sitting at dinner over by like 18th at T and this car stops at the light right next to our table and we see a girl motionless with dark glasses and a fake moustache, holding a rubber chicken out the window also with a fake moustache. Probably the funniest thing i've seen EVER. Just picturing it makes me laugh.
Also you know how leslie and i never are attracted to the same guy? well this guy walks in the bar sat night and the two of us both thought he was hot. that NEVER happens...turns out he is our friend's brother....AND HE IS IN HIGH SCHOOL....great, we finally agree on a guy and he's in high school. awesome.
Sunday I watched Frisbee practice for three hours, which was surprisingly fun. I thought i'd stay for a little and then go home, but it was such a nice day I ended up staying the entire time.
And the weekend ended by watching shrek the third. Kinda short, but funny.
And then my car was where I left it on the street this morning which made for a good start to the week.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
In our defense, that guy didn't even get carded. I think he must have failed, like eight grades. There's no way he wasn't 18.
Post a Comment