Monday, January 8, 2007

Note 2 Self

Saturday night I was outside in the unseasonably warm weather waiting for Will, Tristan and Mike...as usual I was early. Since outside is now the happening place where all the smokers are forced to go I had to think quick and find something to make it look like I was busy and not just standing on the sidewalk like a loser, so I pulled out my phone and began to press buttons.

I came across the section of my texts that are notes and drafts and I realized there was a new one that I didn't remember putting in. Judging by the notes and drafts surrounding it I had typed this up sometime within the past 3 weeks. I have no recollection of typing this and do not know what prompted it. Anyway the text read Note 2 self dont die. Always good advice I guess, but definitely a little disconcerting. So if anyone remembers the story around this please let me know.

1 comments:

LG said...

Yes. I remember. Sort of. We were together. And someone said it and we laughed and I said- "we need to remember this. text it to me." But I dont remember where we were or who said it. I'll have to rack my brain.