Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who doesnt like a good invention!

I just received some tickets in the mail to an upcoming show and it came in probably the best invention ever. Unfortunately I don't quite remember what site I bought the tickets from because it was not one of the major ones like tickets.com or Ticketmaster. Anyway, the tickets arrived in a magnet with a slot in it to hold the tickets.

If you've seen my apt (and if you are reading this I assume you have) you know its fairly messy, but if there is anything that has a specific place its my tickets for future shows since at any given time I have a whole bunch. Lucky for me this spot is metal so I can now hang my new tickets on it. Awesome!

On another note I keep getting "friend" requests from girls on myspace who claim to have gone to my high school. Why you would lie about this I DON'T KNOW. With 50 girls in each grade you kinda know who everyone is. Most of the fake girls are the ones with the slutty pictures of themselves and they claim to be lesbians. I guess that explains why they want to pretend they went to an all girls school...but why friend us? its just weird!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have seen that apartment. daam i can only imagine what has happened in the past year and a half. that place must be like a jungle now.