Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back from a long weekend

First off Happy Birthday Jim and Kevin! Kevin if you've found this blog by now I'm not sure if I'll make it to the party tonight.

This weekend my parents were telling me what movies they planned to watch if it rained in cape cod while they were there, and as usual my parents both got on the phone at the same time
Mom: I really want to see Blood Diamonds have you seen it yet?
Me: Um yeah, Jordan and I went Christmas eve
Dad: Donna, did you just ask our daughter if she saw a Leo movie? She probably went opening night!

Unfortunately Leo didn't win any golden globes last night, but looked so cute all dressed up! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Oscars. Chris Shields (yeah i gotta use last names when ALL your friends are named Chris) and I have our annual Oscars night viewing and betting and he's won two years in a row....My putting all my money on Leo will either be a really good thing or a really bad thing...we'll see! I would have picked the departed instead of babel for best picture last night but maybe that's because I haven't seen babel yet and I pick Leo over brad.

oh, and what? borat won an award? seriously?

0 comments: