Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dilbert is so lucky with his cubicle

Well I had two GLORIOUS weeks without my terrible office mate. But after one planned week, and one week getting "stuck" in morocco, he is back. I dont know the story about why he got stuck, i guess he claims there was an ice storm...that kept him there for a week...but basically I try and not ask questions. Anyway because I get cold I turn the heater on at work, which overheats him so I got the service people to fix it so there was a medium setting....so today is the first day where its not deathly hot but not cold. I guess for some reason he has more of a problem with this than with it blasting hot air so he asked me to turn it off because now he's too hot (um hello it was hotter before). Then he left the office for me to freeze. I really dislike this guy.

on a positive note, after MONTHS of saving coke reward points at 3 points for every 20fl oz bottle, 3 points for every 2 L bottle, and 10 points for every fridge pack of cans I have finally saved up 144 points to redeem it for a full year's subscription to cosmo magazine! Thanks to Joe, Karlyn, and Karlyn's mom!!!!

1 comments:

LG said...

Morocco is a desert. They don;t get ice storms.