Tomorrow you wont find a blog from me. I'll be moving all day.
I think i might be the worst pre mover ever. I've packed up my books, my shot glasses, my liquor, my movies, and my bathroom stuff...but everything else is as usual.
at 10 the movers come, and then at 3 the cable guy comes, so hopefully things will go smoothly
Does anyone want a 60 cd changer stereo? its huge and i'm trying to get rid of it. how about various computer parts from my 3 computers i dont use? Clothes from 2000?
Wish me luck!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Where are you moving to? You were so settled in at that apartment. I thought you were going to live your whole life there.
Hmm, can't think of any computer parts I need.
Good luck w/ the move!
Post a Comment