Last night at around 9:00 I decided to take a shower. Nothing out of the ordinary when....THE POWER WENT OUT. WTF. My first thought....did I pay the bill? Yes.
I got out of the shower, wrapped myself in a towel and stood in my foyer trying to decide what to do. For some reason the foyer light flickered a little bit which FREAKED me out so clearly the best option was to wait in the hallway. So dressed in a towel and soaking wet I met my next door neighbor. Turns out the whole neighborhood had lost power. I waited in the hall for the best timing ever when peter showed up and helped me find candles and clothes and all that good stuff and we waited out the power outage. at midnight the power returned.
Disclaimer. I'm not afraid of the dark, but i dont think any of you realize quite how freaky it is to have the power go out while you are in the shower.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment