Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hockey and Beer

I went to two Caps Flyers game this weekend. They were both fun, but clearly the friday night one was better. We rocked the red and was probably the most exciting game I've ever been to, plus jordan bought me and julie matching Semin Jersey shirts :) I love it!

also we tried a new bar this weekend. Old Dominion Brew House. I had read about it a bunch, but none of us had been there so for Peter and Jamie's bday we went. It was pretty empty, but we brought a lot of people so we took over a room and it was a lot of fun. The beer is mostly thier own brand which I like. Especially the Aviation Beer. We ended up getting Beer Towers. I think as a party we got almost 10 plus about half the people just got thier own beers b/c they like specific beers. I highly recommend this bar for a big group if you dont care if the rest of the bar is empty. And here is a pic of the beer tower


And the bad attempt for the week (after being asked to dance with a guy with a umd gymnastics shirt on)
Guy: So I'll see you sunday?
Me: Ummmmm no
Guy (creepy nod): I'll see you in spirit

0 comments: