Thursday, April 17, 2008

At least they named it well

So last night I packed up my shot glasses (not an easy feat) and sat down to watch a movie that i'd been wanting to see for a while, The Science of Sleep.

Since my dvd player in the living room is broken I decided to try watching it on my laptop, so i got some blankets and pillows and curled up next to it on my floor. The movie was pretty cool. Kinda weird as I expected, and took some effort to follow especially since it keeps switching between french and english.

Anyway, an hour into it I couldnt keep my eyes open! so i decided to pause the movie and close my eyes for 5 minutes...right....anyway I woke up a little while later in kinda a daze and decided it was best to just go to bed for real.

The movie was about a guy and it kinda blended his dreams with his reality, and sometimes the dreams would break through into his life. Thats kinda weird to see before falling asleep because it assures for weird dreams. The guy's dreams breaking into reality in the movie broke into my dream about myself breaking into reality. It was a weird night. I got 11 hours of sleep but I dont feel rested at all. maybe i'll watch the second half of the movie tonight.

1 comments:

LG said...

love that movie!
Michel Gondry is genius.

And I think Gael Garcia Bernal is adorable. Miniature, but still awesome.