Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm looking for a dare to be a great situation

This morning when I checked www.cnn.com I saw this article. http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/03/cusack.stalker.ap/index.html with the headline Woman Charged with Stalking John Cusack. I had to open it just in case to make sure that it wasnt one of my friends. I figured first off it wasn't necessarily a woman but they just had to put something catchy in the title. so now in my mind it could be ANY of my friends. Specifically Coogan, Paul, or even myself.

A couple years ago in some newspaper, I dont know which one, They wrote an article about how everyone loves Lloyd dobbler and therefore loves John Cusack. I'm surprised this man doesn't walk around with more security actually, and that we dont see daily headlines about his stalkers.

The BEST part about this article is that she was stalking him and got arrested by his MALIBU house. Man, Dissed in the Malibu. Thats your castle, man.

Watch the movie, you'll understand.

0 comments: