Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sox In Baltimore

During my weekend visit with friends in baltimore, one of the things we did was go to the Red Sox/O's Game. Sox kicked butt, naturally. When I arrived at Chris's house I got a warm welcome..."oh good, you are here, we need another person on our flip cup team". I didnt do as bad as I thought I would :)

We had a fun section organized by Chris's roommate of about 50 new englanders, but mostly RI. It was a lot of fun to see the sox for a 5th time this season. My guy, jacoby stole as usual. And that new kid, josh reddick did great, At least two doubles, and by the end of the game Victor martinez started to step it up.

Sunday before heading home we stopped at THE WORST baskin robbins ever. They had empty cartons sitting out of most flavors, and when we asked for one that looked like it had a little we were told they didnt have enough to serve. We ended up with the most freezer burned mint chip ever. Ashley was told they had no cones, and Rebbecca went last and got a cup of ice cream, and once she was served she found out there were no spoons!!! seriously?

0 comments: