I of course saw funny people on opening day. From the commercials we all knew there would be a serious side to this dark comedy, but there was a whole extra level of seriousness that I didnt see coming. They actually did a really good job mixing serious tones with comedy.
One thing is for sure, they named the comedy well. I just want to sit in a room with those people forever. Basically Maude and Iris apatow are very lucky to be born into such a network of family friends.
If the name of my blog tells you anything (hint its a modified quote from happy guilmore) I love adam sandler. I was so excited to see his comedic style changing with the times. It took him a really long time to catch up. I dont think he's fully there yet though. Sorry but funny noises and faces and rough comedy just dont do it anymore. Just stick to Judd's script, he knows whats funny.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment